Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

My husband and I moved recently to Abudhabi and we're currently staying in the city. However, his job location changed to TIP (Tawazun Industrial park) Hence we are looking to relocate due to the far distance. I could only see Al Reef and Hydra being close (Ghadeer too but it's surrounded by nothingness)

My question is, are there any other areas around TIP that i am not aware of that we could possibly look into? :confused:

-Lily

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Khalifa City and Al Raha Beach would be close enough to drive if you didn't want to go too "rural". 30 minutes each way give or take.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Gavtek, Ive tried looking around Khalifa City, however, most cases were ones without tawtheeq and had a partition to the neighbors :( Raha was a bit spiked on the budget side!

Love the Avatar, rock on!

·
Super Moderator
Originally from UK but lived in many countries
7,017 Posts
Hi,
Al Rayanna apartments in Khalifa city are very nice.
You don't mention what type of property you are looking for or your annual budget.
Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
If Al Rayyana is still a bit high on the rental price, try the apartments in Mohammed bin Zayed City next to Mazyad Mall. One of my colleagues just moved in there and says it's quite nice. Used to be Etihad Airways accommodation. A longer drive but shouldn't have much traffic issues.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts