Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I'm having trouble finding a photo place where I can get a "passport-style" photo of the appropriate size for the EEA FP. They ask for two "passport-style" photos of approximately 35mm x 45 mm

And a typical US passport photo is 50.8mm x 50.8mm (aka 2" x 2")

My question is: is this approximate enough or should I get new photos taken?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Hello all,

I'm having trouble finding a photo place where I can get a "passport-style" photo of the appropriate size for the EEA FP. They ask for two "passport-style" photos of approximately 35mm x 45 mm

And a typical US passport photo is 50.8mm x 50.8mm (aka 2" x 2")

My question is: is this approximate enough or should I get new photos taken?

Thanks in advance.
They need to meet the requirement. You can get them at any CVS or photo studio just bring the specs and show it to them. If it helps: requirements are the same as for Canadian photos.

Animo
(Cheers)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They need to meet the requirement. You can get them at any CVS or photo studio just bring the specs and show it to them. If it helps: requirements are the same as for Canadian photos.

Animo
(Cheers)
Thank you. I printed out the specs and am going back to Walgreens this afternoon to see if they can retake them!

·
Registered
32 Posts
when you get to walgreens (if you haven't left yet). when they do the steps through the kiosk tell them to changed the country from us to the uk. the employees at my store didn't know how to do it, so they let me go through the steps on my own. and voila! perfect uk size passport photos. :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
when you get to walgreens (if you haven't left yet). when they do the steps through the kiosk tell them to changed the country from us to the uk. the employees at my store didn't know how to do it, so they let me go through the steps on my own. and voila! perfect uk size passport photos. :)
Oh that is great. Thank you very much!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.