Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reason for asking is that my wife's 10th and 12th educational certificates are in hindi so don't want to go through the pain of getting them translated if possible. Her birth certificate is also in hindi so will need to get that translated but can live with having to get 1 document translated rather than 7-8 documents.

Additionally, I'm not claiming any points for partner credentials. Also, are my 10th and 12th documents needed (not an issue as far as language goes... those are all in english).

·
Registered
628 Posts
Reason for asking is that my wife's 10th and 12th educational certificates are in hindi so don't want to go through the pain of getting them translated if possible. Her birth certificate is also in hindi so will need to get that translated but can live with having to get 1 document translated rather than 7-8 documents.

Additionally, I'm not claiming any points for partner credentials. Also, are my 10th and 12th documents needed (not an issue as far as language goes... those are all in english).
I would suggest you to have the documents translated in English. It is fairly easy and can be done by professionals like Doctor, CA etc. The translated document should have the name and contact details of the translator.

Regards
Amit

1 - 2 of 2 Posts