Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I am wondering if Police clearance and Full Health examination are required to submit at the time you receive state nomination. Or they are required when we submit VISA application after the state nomination step is completed.

I am going to apply for state nomination (VIC) in few days and I have 65 points as a developer programmer. If PCC and health are required then I will prepare them now because after getting invited I will have a very short time to arrange these things. However, if they are not required then I am planning to obtain these things after I get the state invitation.

Any kind of guidance will be highly appreciated.

Inayat

·
Registered
397 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I am wondering if Police clearance and Full Health examination are required to submit at the time you receive state nomination. Or they are required when we submit VISA application after the state nomination step is completed.

I am going to apply for state nomination (VIC) in few days and I have 65 points as a developer programmer. If PCC and health are required then I will prepare them now because after getting invited I will have a very short time to arrange these things. However, if they are not required then I am planning to obtain these things after I get the state invitation.

Any kind of guidance will be highly appreciated.

Inayat
Police clearance and medical is required only after visa application is submitted. You don't need to undergo it for state nomination.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Police clearance and medical is required only after visa application is submitted. You don't need to undergo it for state nomination.
Thank you so much for your reply

1 - 3 of 3 Posts