Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks,
I have one quick question. I am in the process of applying for VIC SS. Do the experience certificates from employers required for VIC- SS? If so, at what level these are required? Like, at the time of filing application or later point also can also be submitted (like skill assessment in case of VIC). As of now am done with IELTS, but waiting for experience certificates from ex-employers.
What do you suggest, shall I apply for VIC-SS without experience certificates OR wait for another 3 to 4 weeks and then apply by attaching these certificates. Now this decision makes sense becoz i hav very little time before new rules are implemented

Thanks in advance
SS

·
Registered
550 Posts
satyams said:
Folks,
I have one quick question. I am in the process of applying for VIC SS. Do the experience certificates from employers required for VIC- SS? If so, at what level these are required? Like, at the time of filing application or later point also can also be submitted (like skill assessment in case of VIC). As of now am done with IELTS, but waiting for experience certificates from ex-employers.
What do you suggest, shall I apply for VIC-SS without experience certificates OR wait for another 3 to 4 weeks and then apply by attaching these certificates. Now this decision makes sense becoz i hav very little time before new rules are implemented

Thanks in advance
SS
Even I am about to apply for VIC SS and most certainly there is no need to upload experience certificates. Only ielts, passport copy, assessment are read.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Bangalg,

Thanks for the info. Clarify one more thing, i think, skill assessment copy from body is not required at the time of making application to VIC. My skill assessment is still pending and i thought i can apply meanwhile for state sponsorship as it's going to take couple weeks.

Thanks
SS

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hi Bangalg,

Thanks for the info. Clarify one more thing, i think, skill assessment copy from body is not required at the time of making application to VIC. My skill assessment is still pending and i thought i can apply meanwhile for state sponsorship as it's going to take couple weeks.

Thanks
SS
though skill assessment report is not mandatory at the time of your application, but it is highly recommended to make the application after getting both IELTS score and assessment report to be in safe side.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
though skill assessment report is not mandatory at the time of your application, but it is highly recommended to make the application after getting both IELTS score and assessment report to be in safe side.
Hi sydur,

I am done with IELTS, but waiting for skill assessment to be done. Any way it is going to take another month, i believe. I thought, by applying for VIC now will save some time. What do you say?

Thanks
SS

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.