Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I have one friend he is an Architecture Engineer and he wants to apply for the assessment , but i can't figure out under which ANZSCO code should he apply. Any Idea ??

I made my own search but come out empty handed, not sure if he should go under Civil Engineer or Structural Engineer or landscape Architect or something else? he works in the construction business.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hi guys,

I have one friend he is an Architecture Engineer and he wants to apply for the assessment , but i can't figure out under which ANZSCO code should he apply. Any Idea ??

I made my own search but come out empty handed, not sure if he should go under Civil Engineer or Structural Engineer or landscape Architect or something else? he works in the construction business.
I think your task will match with construction project manager.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for your input, it looks tough to decide so it is better to ask him to e-mail the relative assessing authority to seek advice on under which ANZSCO he should apply.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank you for your input, it looks tough to decide so it is better to ask him to e-mail the relative assessing authority to seek advice on under which ANZSCO he should apply.
Hi Faris, I would like to ask how your friends proceed. What occupation did he nominate?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts