Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

6 Posts
Hi soozyq!
I joined the forum because of the similar question. I have 5 years exp of working as an Architect in UK. Unfortunately due to my Polish education I can't join ARB or RIBA.
To get my skills assessed I need to go through AACA - you can find the form on their web site - they look for the info re your education and list of professional org you belong to.

I send them an email few days ago asking if I have a chance to be assessed with the positive result. Their web site says that they don't give any info to the future applicants but I thought I will try my luck as the skill assessment costs over $1000.

I will let you know if they will ever reply to my questions!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.