Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I'm planning to apply for subclass 189 visa, by qualification I'm an architect and completed my B.arch in 2009. After completing the B.arch, I started working as assistant architect for 2 years. However, after that i joined Architectural College and working as Assistant Professor for almost 3.5 years. My concern is will my experience as an Asst, Prof will be calculate for getting the points?

Even if I'm not getting the points for my experience, still I'm managing to score 70 points. My PTE Academic and skill Assessment is completed.

Your response are valuable for me.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts