Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Does anyone know of any arabic speaking classes - preferably over the weekend?
Hi Mak, I am also interested. Want to kick it off as soon as possible.

Let me know (DM) plz if you find anything good. Will also look from my side and let you know.

Thx!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey im also looking for arabic classes folks, guess we can join together we might get a discount ;) aswell as we will be speaking partners!!!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
There is also Cloud Campus, where yo can learn online at your own pace. have found this very useful.
cloudcampus . ae

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey guys,

Prices don't look super attractive to be honest. Anyone interested in having Arabic lessons dowtown Dubai? We could try to get discounts as Omer mentioned :)

Let me know - happy to coordinate it.
D

·
Registered
6 Posts
I used to go to one language center in JLT. The name was QUBA. Everything was okay, the prices, teachers and atmosphere. However there was kind of a problem (I think it's related to all language courses) as soon as you want to go somewhere higher than the Pre-intermediate you wouldn't be able to form a group. It happens because many people give up after Beginner I and Beginner II. So, anyway, if you have good friends who can stick themselves to learning for some time go for it and keep you group formed

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks all.

checked out the QUBA website - seems pretty reasonable.

couldnt find arabic at cloud campus tho- maybe im looking at the wrong link??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts