Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, Im moving to dubai next month, and have found accommodation in arabian ranches which seemed nice. Can you give me some advice please, I assume this is a nice area? I have a 3 year old and would like to try to ensure we move to an area where there are loads of kids his age, as he is used to full time nursery school here in the uk, and obviously leaving all his friends behind.

I won't be working so would love to hear from people in this area.

·
Banned
598 Posts
yes its a nice place, and yes plenty of families with young children, also nice school close by.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hello, Im moving to dubai next month, and have found accommodation in arabian ranches which seemed nice. Can you give me some advice please, I assume this is a nice area? I have a 3 year old and would like to try to ensure we move to an area where there are loads of kids his age, as he is used to full time nursery school here in the uk, and obviously leaving all his friends behind.

I won't be working so would love to hear from people in this area.
Hi there

I'm also moving to Dubai next month from the UK. My husband is working in real estate and is there already. He has been house hunting for us and, although we don't have children, he has picked out AR as the nicest area to be and is sorting out a lease there. We originally looked at the Springs but he has said that the properties at AR are far better so I think you are making the right decision as far as area goes!

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
I really enjoy living in AR, so I guess you could say, it's a good place to live.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hiya Catmul777

We've decided to go for Arabian Ranches and are just waiting on our agent confirming everything in place. We're looking to move out between Christmas and New year.

If you want to PM me for a meet up early next year that would be great. We have a 2 year old girl and will be looking to make new friends.

Sandra

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hiya Catmul777

We've decided to go for Arabian Ranches and are just waiting on our agent confirming everything in place. We're looking to move out between Christmas and New year.

If you want to PM me for a meet up early next year that would be great. We have a 2 year old girl and will be looking to make new friends.

Sandra
We have 4 year old twins and are looking at AR as a possible location to move to. Have you found the pricing to be reasonable/negotiable? We are looking for a 3 BR villa most likely

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
speak to this guy, he knows it inside out and lives there himself.

[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.