Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hello folks,

Intro
I'm a new user to expatforum and am 25 years old, originated from People's Republic of Bangladesh, but born and raised in Dubai, UAE.
Currently resided in Sharjah and employed in a reputed brokerage firm in Dubai as an Investor Relations Executive.

Hobby
I've been composing music since I turned 13 years old. Always had a bright side to musical creativity. Never attended music school, it was all self taught... Yes I'm still a beginner and trying to compose common music with a little touch of my imaginations.

Genre
Well, basically I compose through a PC, which means Digital Music. Majority of listeners have rated my music as Electronic.
I'm fascinated to Dance, House, Techno, Trance and Celtic music... And kinda try to mix Celtic and Techno tunes.
I even composed a couple of Rock and New Age music... :D...

·
Banned
598 Posts
Well hello Mobe, welcome to expatforum.

about me- I am American. No I didnt vote for Bush Jr. I was raised in Texas, no I dont have a horse or any cows. I am a avid stamp licker, you give me a stamp I will lick it. Its been a passion of mine since vietnam when I was sprayed with napalm. It only hurt for alittle while, well just while I was on fire.. I am 17 and enjoy reading Harry Potter books, last year I dressed up as Elmo for Halloween. It was a hit with all the ladies.

Hobby- well as I have allready stated I love licking stamps. I tried cooking with stamps but sometimes the paper is hard to chew. Anyways, I also like to put together puzzles. I usually get half way done then I get pissed and set it on fire. Other than that I usually just play with my star wars action figure collection. Some of them are still in thier retail boxes. ITs really sweet.

Well I hope you might think I am intresting and give me a shout out. I look forward to our future converstations that could lead to something more.

best wishes

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL!
Good sense of humor dude, I like the style... Nice to meet you bill! ;)

·
Banned
598 Posts
hey on a side note, I love armin van buren, sasha, other dj's in that category. If you are doing stuff like that I would be intrested to hear. Glad you understand my sense of humor.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool... I like armin and sasha too... You should check out Tiesto dude, he's like... THE greatest DJ on earth!

I'm not even anywhere closer to those maestros... But I do try to, hehehe

I'm glad you understand that I understand your sense of humor ;)

By the way, you can check out my music page from my profile. Expecting some honest feedbacks :)

·
Banned
598 Posts
ahh yeah like tiesto too, he was just intown a few months back right? will check out your music

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah, he was...
He was named World’s No.1 DJ three times by DJ Magazine from 2002 through 2004. I guess you know that :D

Thanks for the visit!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.