Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19,381 Posts
It's April, it's 6pm, It's 29ºc in the shade :eek:, I've a headache ! Roll on the summer ! :lol:
???
Don't know what you're talking about
???

It was scarf and gloves weather 2 days ago and it's actually raining here to day. First rain since goodness only knows!

·
Registered
7,022 Posts
Very nice in the sun here but a bit windy - can't be more than 20 here. Are you sure your thermometer's in the shade?:confused:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Roll on Summer!! LOL.. How about roll on Spring ?

Lucky Devils.... Monday was the first nice day where I wasn't freezing my butt off!
Just enough sunshine for the trees to come out of their winter hibernation, 'slight' signs of leaves appearing.. Daffodil leafs popping their heads above the ground never know may actually see some blooms in a few weeks!! Forsythia just starting to come out..
Anyone wanna swap locations with me ?

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
You're all going "soft"!

It's 6.45pm here, it's 6' with a biting North Sea wind and hasn't stopped raining in days......but this time tomorrow I'll be on my way to Spain:plane: Yeah!

·
Registered
15,657 Posts
It's cold and grey here and rain is forecast for the weekend. Apparently we are getting the tail end of Borrasca Petra, which ravaged northern Spain a couple of days ago. I've normally got the lighter duvet on by now, but apart from the odd day, this April has been the coldest I can remember.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts