Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Friends,

Im starting this thread for people who lodged their 189 visa by April 2015

·
Registered
21 Posts
applied for visa on 6 April , waiting for CO assignment , current status assement in progress, every thing uploaded except meds and PCC , will be doing those in the current week,

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
applied for visa on 6 April , waiting for CO assignment , current status assement in progress, every thing uploaded except meds and PCC , will be doing those in the current week,
good to know. do you remember when the application status changed from received to in progress? please update your signature with the status if possible :)

mine is all uploaded including meds and pcc. current status is application recieved

·
Registered
754 Posts
I lodged Visa application on April 18th. I have uploaded all documents except Form 80 & Spouse PCC.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I lodged Visa application on April 18th. I have uploaded all documents except Form 80 & Spouse PCC.
whats your application status please?

·
Registered
754 Posts
None other than "Application received". For me, I guess it is too early to expect a change in the status :p
whats your application status please?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Lodged on April 3rd. All docs uploaded except PCC. Status currently is Assessment in progress. No CO assigned yet.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Mine lodged on 10th April, Medical was done on 15th April...status now is Assessment in Progress...Waiting patiently now...
PCC is not done yet as i need to wait until the CO send me the request letter

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its definitely too early for a CO assignment yet. Lets keep our fingers crossed :), I wish everyone a Grant here :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mine lodged on 10th April, Medical was done on 15th April...status now is Assessment in Progress...Waiting patiently now...
PCC is not done yet as i need to wait until the CO send me the request letter
As far as I know, PCC is Mandatory. just thought, it would be better for you to apply for PCC now, so you don't have to wait until the CO asks you for it. This may help you save some time. Unless you have other reasons not to take the PCC

·
Registered
21 Posts
My husband applied the EOI on march 16 with 65 points, got the invite on 27 march, filed the visa application on 6 April , everything is uploaded including form 80 except meds and PCC, which will be uploaded in a few days as med appoint is on 21 may...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Lodged Visa on April 24th, all docs uploaded

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My Medicals is under assesment currently :)

·
Registered
256 Posts
Nice thread

May be i am the 1st one to apply in the month of April :D

My Pak PCC are almost ready, Saudi PCC and medicals will be done in the coming weeks...see my signature for more info..

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have uploaded everything y'day except for medicals(waiting for CO) and photo. Guys the document checklist at: Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189) document checklist asks for a photo, bu I don't see where exactly to upload it in my account. Where have you uploaded?

Secondly, how did you put label of such a small size?
Its better to do medicals instead of waiting for CO. This would help in processing it faster.

Not sure if a Photo has to be uploaded. I did not do it. Did any of you guys do it?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am in too here in this April gang.

Lodged on April 11, 2015 :)

Good luck to all of us!

1 - 20 of 439 Posts