Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Friends,

I am on a Permanent residence in Australia.. I would like to apply for my siblings for family visa not visit visa. Can any one guide me how to apply for them it does not matter that how much time it will take. but i would like to apply for PR.

Please help me.

Thanking you.

·
Super Moderator
5,693 Posts
Hi Friends,

I am on a Permanent residence in Australia.. I would like to apply for my siblings for family visa not visit visa. Can any one guide me how to apply for them it does not matter that how much time it will take. but i would like to apply for PR.

Please help me.

Thanking you.
If you mean a permanent visa for your siblings, there is no such visa that you can apply for - they would need to apply for a skilled visa.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hi Friends,

Please help me.

Thanking you.
If they are older than 23 years old and if their nominated occupations are in MLTSSL then they can apply for 489 Family Sponsored. You will have to provide documents to show they are related to you and that you can support them.

Unless they really need the additional points, it might be faster for them to apply for 189, 190 or 489 State Sponsored.

If they are minors I think you can apply to get them as your dependents. I am not familiar with path.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts