Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im due to apply in august this year, a few questions...

1. Spouse in pakistan will have appointment biometrics, photos prints etc, but due to new rules changes can i submit everything else when i come back to UK?

2. Owner of home im living in is a trust 50% mum and 10% each to 4x siblings and me, (dad has passed assets down early) do i need to included deeds and explain/ask siblings to sign on the letter?

3. My employed income is 30K so cat A however I do self employed locum work on top. Although i do not wish to submit the self employed info my accounts show money coming in from those sources, would that matter?

would i include my self assessment for previous years? or is this too much?

4. I pay most bills, should i include these to show i contribute etc? how many are enough length and type? Is council tax important?

5. Im divorced and pay maintenance for my son, do i need to mention this or include decree absolute?

I appreciate your help

Sarfraz Mian

·
Super Moderator
18,073 Posts
I've started a new thread for you. There is a sticky at the top of the page which explains how to start a new thread. Please read it and in future do not randomly tack your post onto a thread which has absolutely nothing to do with your topic.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.