Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Members,
I am planning to apply for Victoria State sponsorship and would like to know is ACS clearance and IELTS required for SS?
I read in FAQ’s that both are not mandatory however I would like to know does Positive ACS and IELTS carry more weightage for getting state sponsorship successfully?
I would be applying for both shortly but before my skill availability in Vic SS exhausts, I want to apply for the same ASAP.

Also if ACS and IELTS are not mandatory I am planning to attach all my employment and Education details like Offer Letter, promotion letter, form 16, HR letter, Pay slips et., Please let me know if its fine.

Kindly reply back at the earliest.
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
Dear Members,
I am planning to apply for Victoria State sponsorship and would like to know is ACS clearance and IELTS required for SS?
I read in FAQ’s that both are not mandatory however I would like to know does Positive ACS and IELTS carry more weightage for getting state sponsorship successfully?
I would be applying for both shortly but before my skill availability in Vic SS exhausts, I want to apply for the same ASAP.

Also if ACS and IELTS are not mandatory I am planning to attach all my employment and Education details like Offer Letter, promotion letter, form 16, HR letter, Pay slips et., Please let me know if its fine.

Kindly reply back at the earliest.
Thanks.
Skills assessment is not required when you lodge your application, although you will need to submit a positive skills assessment to be granted SS.

IELTS must be submitted when you lodge your SS application, unless you are a citizen of the US, UK, Ireland, New Zealand or Canada, where the IELTS requirement is waived.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.