Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all - hope you can help with this

I'm from the UK but have been an Aus citizen for a year. My husband was born in Aus but his father is from the UK and he has a UK passport.

We had a baby this year and would like to apply for a UK passport for him - do we need to register him as a UK citizen first?

I've tried to research and keep getting conflicting info.

Or can you recommend who I call - the Home Office? The High Commission?

Very confused!

Thanks :)
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.