Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a question on Youth Mobility Visa for Australians/New Zealanders.

1- If I go to UK on visitors Visa and is it possible to apply for the Youth Mobility Visa (YMV) from a country closer to UK (eg France). The reason I am asking is that I am visiting my friends there first and then If i like there or I can find a job in my field, then I would like to apply for the YMV. But to apply for YMV, I do not want to come back to Australia (because it obviously will cost more).

I am just wondering if there is a requirement to apply for this Visa from the passport of your country.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.