Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Experts.

I am planning to Apply for Tasmania for 190 Sub class. I am able to claim 60 points without PTE. What will be the success rate if i apply and estimated time frame. My ANZSCO Code is Systems Analyst 261112. Please suggest so that i can start the application.

Thanks and Regards

Priya

·
Registered
181 Posts
Dear Experts.

I am planning to Apply for Tasmania for 190 Sub class. I am able to claim 60 points without PTE. What will be the success rate if i apply and estimated time frame. My ANZSCO Code is Systems Analyst261112. Please suggest so that i can start the application.

Thanks and Regards

Priya

Hi Priya,

PTE is mandatory for Tasmania. Also do you have job offer to apply for 190? Tas requires you produce employment letter. I have same occupation as you except the last digit. 261111 is my job code.

Finally if you can get 10 points from PTE, you get 70 points that will get you 189

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Sai,

Thank you for the response. I have taken PTE but could not achieve desired score. My last score was L 64, R 67 W 65 S 70. I attempted almost 10 times. How about suggestion for 489 for other state. Please suggest.

Regards

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hi Sai,

Thank you for the response. I have taken PTE but could not achieve desired score. My last score was L 64, R 67 W 65 S 70. I attempted almost 10 times. How about suggestion for 489 for other state. Please suggest.

Regards

Every state requires proficient English score. You can't launch EOI without English test even for 489 visa.

I suggest you take PTE training. You can clear easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts