1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Expats,

This is my first forum post.
Need your expert advice for my problem.

I am applying for Skilled Independent visa - 189 sub class along with my partner. And fortunately, I have received my invitation in 12th of July round.

I am currently on 485 visa in Australia. Got married recently in mid June and came back in July 1st week. As I was in home country, I took it as an opportunity and performed my medicals as it is almost 3 times cheaper compared to Australia.

And my spouse doesn't have a passport by that time, and hence while filling the My health declarations form, I mentioned no applicants would be travelling along with me as I thought I could come back and fill it later.

Now that I received my invitation, I would like to perform her medicals prior to applying the visa as she will be leaving to my home town (which does not have a medical centre) for a span of 3 weeks.
Hence, not doing medicals before leaving to hometown would delay the process considerably which I am not wishing to happen.

Hence, I would like to know whether I can apply for her medicals by filling in a fresh myhealth declarations form with just her details, as I am not able to edit/add to my old myhealth form(it says already submitted).

I would like to know if it is going to be a very risky move or if there is a even better solution to my problem.

P.S: I am aware I can wait for the CO to provide a HAP ID but I am just exploring different options to speed up the process as I have something planned.

Sincere thanks for all your suggestions and answers.

Saitej.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump

1 - 2 of 2 Posts