Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello there,
I would like to get some help about the Entrepreneur visa.

My father is Yemeni and he lives in Saudi Arabia. He got some investment in there and he went to start a business her In the UK. We have looked at the possibility and we think that Entrepreneur visa is the best for him but we have some concern:
1. He applied to tourism visa on December 2012 and he got it. So he came to visit me and my sister on January 2013. but on July 2015 he applied again but this time with my Mum and my other siblings and they got refused. So now we think that my effect his submission for Entrepreneur visa.

2. Is it easy for him to submit his application in the UK or Outside the UK? we have been told that if he can get a tourism visa again and come her and ask to change it In the UK would be easier for him. but we have a problem we don't know how long the process take ether from in or out the UK?

I'm open to have more suggestions about what could be easy for my dad to get the visa and to move his investment to the UK.

·
Super Moderator
5,191 Posts
It is forbidden to switch from a tourist visa to any other visa type, so whatever visa your Father applies for will have to be applied for from a country where he is ordinarily resident.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is forbidden to switch from a tourist visa to any other visa type, so whatever visa your Father applies for will have to be applied for from a country where he is ordinarily resident.
Thank you for your reply and as I have mentioned that only was a suggestion from a friend. do you have any experience about entrepreneur visa?

·
Registered
39,120 Posts
All I know is it's quite a difficult visa to get. You almost always need a professional business plan. Perhaps best to go with an immigration advisor experienced in this type of visa - ask first, as not many are.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All I know is it's quite a difficult visa to get. You almost always need a professional business plan. Perhaps best to go with an immigration advisor experienced in this type of visa - ask first, as not many are.
Thank you for your reply. I went to an account and he would help me with business plan and other thing like setup a company but as you mentioned immigration adviser will help more.
Also do you have any ideas what could be easier to my dad?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.