Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I was hoping you could help. I am currently on my 457 visa and the skill I'm registered under is ICT Business Analyst however since it has become a bit harder to apply for an invite with ICT Buisness Analyst and since I work for one of the big four I could potentially fall under Internal Auditor. However I'm not sure if when applying for your PR they check what your skill for the 457 visa is against the skill you applying for PR with?

Do you think it will make a difference?

Thanks.

Looking forward to your feedback.

·
Registered
23,913 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I was hoping you could help. I am currently on my 457 visa and the skill I'm registered under is ICT Business Analyst however since it has become a bit harder to apply for an invite with ICT Buisness Analyst and since I work for one of the big four I could potentially fall under Internal Auditor. However I'm not sure if when applying for your PR they check what your skill for the 457 visa is against the skill you applying for PR with?

Do you think it will make a difference?

Thanks.

Looking forward to your feedback.
There are many jobs especially in the ICT Sector where the line between ANZSCO codes is blurred
No idea if that t be the case with ICT business analyst and internal auditor also

If you want to proceed you will first have to get your self assessed under that category through the relevant agency

Even after you get a positive assessment for Skills, you should have a strong case to present to the CO how you qualify more under the new category vis a vis the old

Cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts