Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am applying as electronics engineer to Engineering Australia. Their website states that it can take up to 4 months. Has any one else applied for assessment? How much time did it take?

Also, they require me to send 4 pictures. Do they require these pictures to be attested too (from the back)?

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have applied for Engineers Australia for Assessment as an Electrical Engineer, and from date of application to the positive assessment letter was approximately one month, and I have attached photos to the application to IEA.

Good Luck,

M. Omar

I am applying as electronics engineer to Engineering Australia. Their website states that it can take up to 4 months. Has any one else applied for assessment? How much time did it take?

Also, they require me to send 4 pictures. Do they require these pictures to be attested too (from the back)?

·
Registered
2 Posts
me as well

Hello my friend
I am Electronics engineer as well and I have applied to EA since Oct 2010 and till today i did not get my result . I think it take more than 4 months because I am almost close to complete 4 months.
I will inform you As soon as I got it.

best wishes
Fady

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,

I am Computer science Engineer and had applied to AUS visa through Engineers Australia. I have got the positive result letter with ASCO 2129-79.

However, if i apply for second stage with IELTS 7 band, what will be the probable time of getting my visa stamped? I am wondering about the time required for processing and also for how long my ASCO 2129-79 is valid???

Please guide me with my queries.

Thanks,
Krishna Samaga B.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got it !!!!!

Hey mate
I have just got my result today 16/02/2010 and it is positive. it took 16 weeks exactly.
Best luck

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi

I applied to have my skills assessed by EA under the Sydney Accord and it took three weeks from application to positive outcome. If you apply under either of the Washington or Sydney Accords then it should only take three weeks but if you apply using the CDR approach then it will likely take approximately 12 weeks.

EA states that you should not contact them during the assessment period but if this waiting period passes then you should contact them in the first instance.

Good luck

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hello friends,
I am an Production Engineer. I had done my skills assesment last year and it took 16 weeks.
Hope this helps.
Thanks and regards
KK....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts