Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

Finally, I got the share valuation and managed to approve we hold the cash savings 69000.00 in one of my husband's bank account for more than 6 months.

I want to know the below questions.

1. My husband also have some other cash savings --55000 pounds in one account only for 4 months and more than 10000 pounds in another account for more than 6 months after we paid the property. Should I bring all the bank statments? Will this confuse the visa people?

2. We bought one property but did not get the deeds yet. Should I mention this in the visa application?

3. My son is British and study in the local school here and also get the child benifit. I am sure 69000 pounds is enough for me to apply the spouse visa since he is British. Can Joppa confirm this?

4. In the Appendix 2, there are two questions.
1) 1.27 Does your sponsor have any children?
Of course, he has one boy.
2) 1.28 Is your sponsor responsible for supporting anyone financially, incuding any children listed above?
I think the answer is yes and I will put he spend 200 pounds for my boy.

Even so, can anybody confirm I only need to show 69000 is enough??

5.Neither of us have any jobs in UK.So all the questions about the employment, we just put not applicable, right?

·
Registered
39,148 Posts
Dear All,

Finally, I got the share valuation and managed to approve we hold the cash savings 69000.00 in one of my husband's bank account for more than 6 months.

I want to know the below questions.

1. My husband also have some other cash savings --55000 pounds in one account only for 4 months and more than 10000 pounds in another account for more than 6 months after we paid the property. Should I bring all the bank statments? Will this confuse the visa people?
No. If you have £69k in savings, that comfortably exceeds £62,500 needed so no need to disclose any other savings.

2. We bought one property but did not get the deeds yet. Should I mention this in the visa application?
To live in as your permanent home? What other evidence of accommodation do you have?

3. My son is British and study in the local school here and also get the child benifit. I am sure 69000 pounds is enough for me to apply the spouse visa since he is British. Can Joppa confirm this?
Yes, as he doesn't count towards financial requirement.

4. In the Appendix 2, there are two questions.
1) 1.27 Does your sponsor have any children?
Of course, he has one boy.
2) 1.28 Is your sponsor responsible for supporting anyone financially, incuding any children listed above?
I think the answer is yes and I will put he spend 200 pounds for my boy.

Even so, can anybody confirm I only need to show 69000 is enough??
Yes. Those questions are just for their information only and don't affect your application.

5.Neither of us have any jobs in UK.So all the questions about the employment, we just put not applicable, right?
Correct, or just leave blank. Follow the forms carefully and only answer questions that are applicable to you.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you won't be living in the house there is no reason to mention it. Non-liquid investments aren't considered.
Thanks Nyclon.Since neither of us has a job in UK, my husband thinks it is better to show we have enough savings and investment. Anyway, we will see whether we need to prepare this.

·
Super Moderator
18,088 Posts
If you have enough savings, which it looks like you do, you have nothing to worry about. Adding extra unnecessary information isn't going to help your application. Stick to what's required and don't clutter you application things that may just cause confusion rather than help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.