Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my friends is planning to apply for his PR and he has 65 points. He has given PTE thrice but not able to achieve marks needed to get reach 70 points. He has already wasted around 6 months for this but his agent still wants him to continue giving the exam and apply only after he reaches a total of 70. To me it makes no sense. What do you guys think? Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
23,937 Posts
One of my friends is planning to apply for his PR and he has 65 points. He has given PTE thrice but not able to achieve marks needed to get reach 70 points. He has already wasted around 6 months for this but his agent still wants him to continue giving the exam and apply only after he reaches a total of 70. To me it makes no sense. What do you guys think? Thanks for your help.
What is the Anzsco code ?

Cheers

·
Registered
577 Posts
You can advise your friend to submit an EOI with 65 points asap. And maybe update the EOI if they can increase the points score in the future.

Having an EOI in the system right now will at-least give him a chance of getting invited.

·
Registered
577 Posts
If my interpretation of other members' analysis correct; he should get an invitation in next 5-6 months if he submits the EOI. Can't be sure though.

Meanwhile, he can try to improve his PTE score for those additional points.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts