Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have sponserd my british husband as spouse sponsership outside of canada and we submit the application on DEC 2014. but the rule changed with the processing time from 9 to 29 month which is a long time. In in the main He applied for IEC canada this year and he got in in round one .we are still waiting for the POE. But we are so worried that if he might not get it because in CIC website it says that IEC is not for people who are waiting for their PR but whoever meets the requirement welcome to apply.He mentioned on IEC application that he will go to canada as duel intention. one to work second PR and he mentioned if he did not get his PR in 2 years time we will promise to come back. but still we are really worried if they will trust as . please help !

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Hi, I have sponserd my british husband as spouse sponsership outside of canada and we submit the application on DEC 2014. but the rule changed with the processing time from 9 to 29 month which is a long time. In in the main He applied for IEC canada this year and he got in in round one .we are still waiting for the POE. But we are so worried that if he might not get it because in CIC website it says that IEC is not for people who are waiting for their PR but whoever meets the requirement welcome to apply.He mentioned on IEC application that he will go to canada as duel intention. one to work second PR and he mentioned if he did not get his PR in 2 years time we will promise to come back. but still we are really worried if they will trust as . please help !

You might get more answers if you create a new thread rather than reopening one from 2012.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.