Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all ,

I want to ask you what the requirements are in applying EEA2 family permit for my wife and do i need to work full time to be able to apply ? because currently i have part-time work .

My wife is in possession of eea family permit visa but currently she is not able to travel mainly because of her pregnancy and this make me concerned about the validation of the visa ?

also i want to know if she move to london before have her baby , is the NHS free for maternity care or will be charge us ?

Many thanks and I will be great full for your further advice.
Kind Regards.

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
If it expires, get another EEA family permit when she is able to travel.
She will probably require a 5-year residence card for free hospital care. Your part-time job should be sufficient to get her one.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your replay .
But I mean if she com to join me and give birth before she get eea2 residence card is the NHS free for maternity care or will be charge us!!!

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Depends on the hospital, but being charged is a possibility before getting residence card.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you know wich hospital will be free ? And if thay want to charge us how much should we pay for the hospital ?

Thanks for your quick replay

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
I can't give you a list. Practice changes frequently you know.
Maybe around £5,000?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hi i went to the hospital and registered my wife, and they said there are no any problems regarding her labor. however My question is, if i have only a part job and get a housing , will this affect our application? Do i need to be full timer or is there any specified salary i should have every months in order to get Resident Card for my wife? thanks a lot for your help i really appreciate it!

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
hi i went to the hospital and registered my wife, and they said there are no any problems regarding her labor. however My question is, if i have only a part job and get a housing , will this affect our application? Do i need to be full timer or is there any specified salary i should have every months in order to get Resident Card for my wife? thanks a lot for your help i really appreciate it!
Instead of going through the stress of getting wife registered and whether or not the hospital would charge you for the birth, why does you wife not have the child where she is and then travel afterwards?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.