Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi Friends,
I have one doubt.
During my ACS assessment I was not able to procure the HR reference letters so I opted for Stat Declarations for all my previous work experience's. I managed to receive a positive response from ACS after that.
Now I tried again and after talking to HR from my previous organization and explaining to them my requiremtn I was able to get the HR Roles and responsibilities letter.

Now my doubt is when and If I get an invite and do lodge the VISA application should I upload the HR Reference letter with my roles and responsibilities or should I submit the same stat declaration I submitted to ACS. or it should be both.

FYI ! my reference letter from HR contains the same roles I mentioned in the stat declaration.
Will it be an issue if I Submit only the HR letters now for my relevant work experience.

Anyone has any pointers on this or gone through this situation. please help.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

IDEALLY one should submit ALL documents THAT were submitted to ACS for Skills Evaluation at the time of VISA documentation.

As you have both Statutory Declaration and Employer Reference Letter now, I would suggest you to submit both of them. This would act as an additional evidence for that work experience.

hi Friends,
I have one doubt.
During my ACS assessment I was not able to procure the HR reference letters so I opted for Stat Declarations for all my previous work experience's. I managed to receive a positive response from ACS after that.
Now I tried again and after talking to HR from my previous organization and explaining to them my requiremtn I was able to get the HR Roles and responsibilities letter.

Now my doubt is when and If I get an invite and do lodge the VISA application should I upload the HR Reference letter with my roles and responsibilities or should I submit the same stat declaration I submitted to ACS. or it should be both.

FYI ! my reference letter from HR contains the same roles I mentioned in the stat declaration.
Will it be an issue if I Submit only the HR letters now for my relevant work experience.

Anyone has any pointers on this or gone through this situation. please help.

Reactions: happieaussie2016

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Jeeten,
I was also thinking on the same grounds. But thought maybe someone has an experience of this same situation.

Would submit both then.

IDEALLY one should submit ALL documents THAT were submitted to ACS for Skills Evaluation at the time of VISA documentation.

As you have both Statutory Declaration and Employer Reference Letter now, I would suggest you to submit both of them. This would act as an additional evidence for that work experience.

Reactions: Jeeten#80
1 - 3 of 3 Posts