Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I applied my Express entry profile and activated my job bank account. i have Bachelor's of Science degree which equivalent to 3 yrs bachelor's degree in canada. Now what is the next procedure. Do i completely rely on job banks or can I apply individually on canadian companies site. Also do i need to provide my Express entry application number while applying individually? Please guide me who is through this process. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
5,184 Posts
Google is your friend...

I suggest that you consult the Government of Canada website, as it will tell you exactly what you have to do.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Hi, I applied my Express entry profile and activated my job bank account. i have Bachelor's of Science degree which equivalent to 3 yrs bachelor's degree in canada. Now what is the next procedure. Do i completely rely on job banks or can I apply individually on canadian companies site. Also do i need to provide my Express entry application number while applying individually? Please guide me who is through this process. Thanks

Did you even consider checking the GoC website rather than asking random people on the internet?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.