Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all expat !!

Myself Riyaz. I have applied my 190 visa in Jan 2012 with my spouse included in the appliecation. Unfortunately that time I got reject in our 190 visa application due to my wife had previous rejection on here temporary visa application and she
was facing PIC 4020 (misleading and false information) and was rejected her TR on that basis. we were not aware of that it will affect our 190 visa application when i will include her in my application. As Immigration criteria about PIC 4020 is 1> one fail all fail in family member applicaion.

As my wife fail to satisfy pic 4020 condition as a result unfortunately our 190 visa application had rejected.

But to my good luck My substantive visa time (my TR period ) was not over and I was eligible to apply PR again. I applied NSW state sponcership again and I got it that one again too. I appplied my PR 190 visa again with only myself as primary applicant. I have not included my spouse this time.

I applied 190 visa on 6th august 2013 my case officer from Team 4 assigned on 11th september 2013 but this time I am waiting for approval of visa for long time as I have seen many from expat already approved 190 visa who applied before me.
I am really in tensed condition as I dont want to get my rejection again !!!

Please Help me out Guys !!!!!!!!!!!

G

·
So you realise you could still be rejected again because your wife is your dependent and must undergo health & character checks as part of your application?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
no this time they have not asked for my wife details as I have not included her in my application.but included her in non migrating family members. The main reason to worry for me here is long processing time than other expat. Do I need to make changes in my file to not include her as non migrating family member ? or its too late as my file is in progress ...........

G

·
No, your wife is your dependent regardless of which section you put her in on the application. Did you put her in non migrating dependents or other family?

Either way you will be asked for checks for her and they will have full access to the previous application.

She is your dependent whether you like it or not.

Also did you propose to move to Australia and leave your wife behind forever?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was asked for detail about non migrating family member and offcourse I included my wife as non migrating dependant family member.

G

·
In that case you will be asked for medicals and PCC for her. They will also look in their own systems fir any character issues. They will not grant you a visa if she still has a ban as they will not split families. Which if they grant you a visa they would be doing as she would be ineligible for a spouse visa.

Trying to play the system generally doesnt work because they are aware of things people will do to try and get round the law so have sy in place to stop it happening.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My wife's 3 yr ban period is finishing on 31 august 2014. Also if i apply her partener visa after my pr she can get approval after 31 aug 2014. Our marrige period has also passed almost 1 and half year ...and she is in India since last 6 month bcz of no visa.

G

·
But you probably wont get given a visa whilst her ban is in effect due to her, as your dependent, failing the character test.

Meaning you shouldn't have applied until the ban was up.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My visa 190 has been rejected . I got the same generic email stating the reason not specific to my application.

I have a query. As per my ACS report , i have a total of 4.3 years of experience and its being calculated effective JAN 2012 after deducting 2 years which comes out to be less than 3 years.

My question is victoria will expect 3 years after JAN 2012 ? as for software tester min 3 years are required (mentioned on site) or they will consider it from the total experience (as per my consultant) ?

Just trying to find the exact reason for my rejection and will rectify it when i will re apply.

Can someone give a quick clarification on the same.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts