Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
While browsing the ACT website for 176 nominations, I saw the following notice. Wanted to confirm if even 175 visa applications also have a similar risk if submitted after 1 May 2012.

Important Notice — ACT Government processing

The Australian Government has made changes to the skilled migration visa regime, which are scheduled to commence from 1 July 2012.

Due to these changes, the ACT Government advises that 'complete' applications (hard copy) should be lodged with our office by 1 May 2012 in order to be processed before the changes come into effect.

Applications submitted after 1 May 2012 are unlikely to be processed before the changes commence. Applicants who are not processed before the changes commence will need to complete a new application under the new skilled migration visa regime from 1 July 2012.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Looks tough ! , maynot cut it

·
Registered
36 Posts
So does that mean, Even though we apply now we have to re apply application after new rules? :confused:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
But this is for 176 and for ACT SS. So far I have not read or heard something similar for 175...I wonder if people will also have to pay the fees twice:confused2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.