Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

Let me start by saying that I realize this topic may not be too relevant to this forum, but it is still associated with a visa application inquiry and I hope someone can shed some light on my question.

Basically me and my wife are preparing to complete all the documents for her spouse visa in order to join me in the UK. One of the things we're doing now is applying to NARIC in order to meet the English language requirement of the visa. We're are trying to meet the English language requirement through NARIC as my wife's degree was fully taught in English.

One of the documents we need to supply to NARIC is a medium of instruction from my wife's university, which states that the degree was fully taught in English. Everything is fine with this document that we're supplying, however there is one issue. On the medium of instruction instead of saying "To U.K NARIC" it says "To U.K NARIK". As you can see, the university has misspelled NARIC when issuing the document. My question is would this affect the application with NARIC if they notice the misspelling? Is it worth putting a note in the application, or sending them a message telling them about the spelling mistake?

It took us a really long time to get the medium of instruction issued from the university, as they're very slow in Iraq.

Hope someone has some advice in regards to this issue. And apologies if this is the wrong forum to post such thread, but I couldn't find any more relevant forum.

Thanks in advance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.