Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've applied through an agent on 2nd of Feb 2010. I am required to complete the "Form 1221-Additional personal particulars information". I want to know if after completing it my agent has to submit a soft copy or mail the actual form to the processing center. The instructions say "Forward the completed form and any requested documents to the Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre within 28 days from the date you lodged your application".

Furthermore, when any such information is requested and submitted how long does it take to reflect on the online application. Right now, in my document checklist every item has a required status in front of it, though I've submitted most of it. Is it supposed to change to anything like requirement fulfilled, done etc.

Its too early and I trust my agent too but I am just too curious to know whats going on.

Thanks.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Hi Res

Welcome to the forum

The form has to be emailed to them. It can take anything between a week to a month for the status to be changed online. There are those who got their visas but the status still showed required online.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts