Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
I have applied for the Visa from skill select - IMMI account after receiving the invite. But even after successful submission and payment receipt generation in IMMIaccount, when I login back to skill select account, status is still as INVITED instead of LODGED.
Can someone please confirm If other people are also facing this issue? Or faced this issue anytime in past?

Thanks.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I had the same problem. I'll PM you with an email ID to write to. They'll fix it.
I'm also facing the same issue. Could you please send me the email address too.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Did you get the email Vinopal?

Apparently they are fixing this and updating statuses of all such EOIs which failed to change to LODGED... I guess just in time for todays EOI round so that these EOIs do not go back to the pool (after 60 days) and start to count towards invitations.

If you are affected by this software glitch, please contact them.

I am having technical issues with SkillSelect. What can I do ?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Did you get the email Vinopal?

Apparently they are fixing this and updating statuses of all such EOIs which failed to change to LODGED... I guess just in time for todays EOI round so that these EOIs do not go back to the pool (after 60 days) and start to count towards invitations.

If you are affected by this software glitch, please contact them.

I am having technical issues with SkillSelect. What can I do ?
i have the same problem, please send me the email address too.
i received an email today that my invitation is going to be expired, however i lodged the application and paid the fee tow weeks ago

·
Registered
28 Posts
Skillselect still shows Invited after visa lodge

Hi,

I got an email from skill select that i need to lodge my visa before it expires on Jan 10, 2019.
But i have already lodged the visa and made the payment on Dec 20, 2018.
How many days does it usually takes to reflect in skill select and when should i email them so that there are no issues.

Regards,
Sharath

·
Registered
542 Posts
Hi,

I got an email from skill select that i need to lodge my visa before it expires on Jan 10, 2019.
How many days does it usually takes to reflect in skill select and when should i email them so that there are no issues.

Regards,
Sharath
It should immediately reflect once you lodge. Sometimes, the system is slow. I would suggest you to wait for a week from lodging and then mail them.

·
Registered
23,937 Posts
Hi,

Regards,
Sharath
Once your Immiaccount shows that your application has been submitted successfully, the role of Skillselect is over
Do not bother with any messages or checking Skillselect s far as this application is concerned

Keep a hawks eye on what’s happening in the Immiaccount instead of being distracted here and there

Cheers

·
Registered
90 Posts
Once your Immiaccount shows that your application has been submitted successfully, the role of Skillselect is over
Do not bother with any messages or checking Skillselect s far as this application is concerned

Keep a hawks eye on what’s happening in the Immiaccount instead of being distracted here and there

Cheers
Hi NB,

My application status is "Received".
Is this the expected status after payment and until grant ?

(Though my skill select still says "Invited" and "apply Visa" button is enabled.)

Thanks

·
Registered
23,937 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts