Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I lodged an application for a permanent residence visa on the 1st December 2009, I am classified under the CSL.
After no change to the application it has now changed to all fields met with the exception of medicals which have changed to requested,
I am going through an agency and they have stated that they have not been asked to get these from me. They also said that Requested is not the same as Required which is the stage at which they normally request them, confusing or what !!!!

Anyone able to shed any light on this at all?

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
my suggestion, apply for the PCC and the medical.. or wait max for a week.. you will hear from them soon

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi All,

I lodged an application for a permanent residence visa on the 1st December 2009, I am classified under the CSL.
After no change to the application it has now changed to all fields met with the exception of medicals which have changed to requested,
I am going through an agency and they have stated that they have not been asked to get these from me. They also said that Requested is not the same as Required which is the stage at which they normally request them, confusing or what !!!!

Anyone able to shed any light on this at all?
If your status changed to requested then you have to send the medical test and pcc.You wait for 15days,otherwise send an PLE,to know your application status.
Thx
ritu

1 - 3 of 3 Posts