Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Good luck! :)

We have sent our application on September 11th. Hope to hear from CIO by the end of november.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just love the recent additional form:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5620E.pdf

Earn airline miles whilst seeking your future in Canada!

So I added this to the (finally!) completed packet and deposited it with FedEx today for a speedy trip to Nova Scotia.

Wish me luck!
Good Luck! We have been Permanent Residents since August 2007 and are looking forward to September 2010 where we can take our citizenship test!!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
hi friend, i m from mumbai, i m in to internet marketing field since 3 years and wish to do
7 months Search engine marketing program in Victoria or Vancouver BC, and with that i want
to work part time in internet marketing related job or any suitable job initially to
support my living there, so can u suggest me that is this my decision correct, will i be
able to support my self there if i take this 7 month course , please do reply me my friend.

My course is in victoria school of business, victoria, BC, its fees are around 12500$ and i hope that course will definitely enhance my skills in internet marketing and there is lot of demand of internet marketing in all the countries in CANADA as well, so what i think is around 8500$ for year expenses. so i will have to arrange 21000$ for a year right na borther. if i get job there any part time it will be good so that i can save my money, if not than will my these money be sufficient for me for a year there????

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.