Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I hope to apply for my husbands visa very soon as I receive my 6th payslip. I'm very excited for this and nervous too as I will not be using a solicitor to help me. I have started my preparations for this as you all are aware of the recent changes which have been made to the way Pakistani visa applications are submitted, this has confused me to the core.

This is how I plan to submit the application, please let me know if I'm wrong as I'll be applying soon in early September.

Submit the online application (registered on my husbands email address and filled out by me) at the same time pay for the NHS surcharge fee and visa fee and also book a date for the appointment.

Next step: my husband will attend this appointment and submit his documents (Biomentics, TB and English A1 Certificate, passport and a confirmation of the online application which will be the reference number.)

Then I will have to submit all documents that I wish to submit as supporting documents to Sheffield. So below are my concerns and where the confusions kick in.

How do I get my husband to sign the personal detail form since he is so far away and also I would not be able to sign this? I'm really worried as I have only 10 days to submit all my supporting documents to Sheffield? How can i make this work in such a short timeframe?

I will appreciate any help. Thank you a lot in advance

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi Noor,

I'm also in a similar position hoping to apply for my husband soon but I'm confused on whether these documents are now scanned at the VAC in Pakistan or still sent to sheffield!

I can't comment on anything else as I'm unsure myself (hopefully other members will be able to help) but if you were required to submit the signed form to sheffield then you should easily be able to obtain these in time.

Your husband can use a reliable tracking courier service such as Fed ex or DHL from Pakistan who should be able to get these to you in 2 or 3 days using their fastest option. You could then use a next day delivery service to Sheffield once you have the paperwork.

I hope this helps, good luck!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Hi guys,

I hope to apply for my husbands visa very soon as I receive my 6th payslip. I'm very excited for this and nervous too as I will not be using a solicitor to help me. I have started my preparations for this as you all are aware of the recent changes which have been made to the way Pakistani visa applications are submitted, this has confused me to the core.

This is how I plan to submit the application, please let me know if I'm wrong as I'll be applying soon in early September.

Submit the online application (registered on my husbands email address and filled out by me) at the same time pay for the NHS surcharge fee and visa fee and also book a date for the appointment. Right.

Next step: my husband will attend this appointment and submit his documents (Biomentics, TB and English A1 Certificate, passport and a confirmation of the online application which will be the reference number.) TB and English Certificates need to be sent to you so you can send them to Sheffield together with your supporting documents.

Then I will have to submit all documents that I wish to submit as supporting documents to Sheffield. So below are my concerns and where the confusions kick in.

How do I get my husband to sign the personal detail form since he is so far away and also I would not be able to sign this? I'm really worried as I have only 10 days to submit all my supporting documents to Sheffield? How can i make this work in such a short timeframe? He can sign it, scan it, email it back to you or courier it back to you.

I will appreciate any help. Thank you a lot in advance
Don't forget to complete the Appendix 2 form as well.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Well if there is a new scanning service, then maybe you can send them that way, I don't know.

Seek professional advise or from someone who has recently applied from Pakistan.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.