Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for your attention and time.

My skill assessment letter was issued on 1 Dec 2008 and it was valid for one year.

Today on 30 Nov 2009 I applied online for subclass 175. Fee was deducted from a credit card and after that I got a email in which they mentioned applicant name, DOB, TRN and lodged date 30 Nov 2009.

Please guide my assessment letter will be accepted now or I have to got re-assessment of my skill ? (as tomorrow skill assessment letter will be expire and still I have to scan and send my docs)

What will next step and how much time department will require for this ?

Thanks once again for guiding and helping me.

Regards,

haansi

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
One more thing please is it required to scan and attach documents with in expiry date of assessment letter or I can do this in given time without being worried for assessment letter?

thanks

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I think your IELTS result and skill assessment should be valid on application logging date.. in your case is 30th Dec 2009. if your letter is valid on this date then, DIAC should not have any issue.

First question that pops up in mind is why did you waited till last day to apply..?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think your IELTS result and skill assessment should be valid on application logging date.. in your case is 30th Dec 2009. if your letter is valid on this date then, DIAC should not have any issue.

First question that pops up in mind is why did you waited till last day to apply..?
After assessment initially I decided not to proceed immigration but due to some situations.

Then things were fine I did IELTS and after that there was this short period in my hand.

thanks Mr. India for your attention and sharing

haansi

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Good Luck Haansi..
God bless

·
Registered
3 Posts
My 175 application took more than 17 months to process. In that time, all of my documents and evidence became more than 12 months old. I was only asked to provide updated copies of my penal clearance letters. They did not ask for more current copies of my skills assessment, medical evaluation or other evidence.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts