Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have recently applied for two teaching job positions with gems education in Dubai. They both start in the next academic year in September however both job applications closed a while ago, one last Sunday (9th) and one last Wednesday (13th) so over a week ago now and I haven’t heard anything back. Is it normal for just the application process to take this long? Or can I take it as I haven’t got an interview for either of them?

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Hi all,

I have recently applied for two teaching job positions with gems education in Dubai. They both start in the next academic year in September however both job applications closed a while ago, one last Sunday (9th) and one last Wednesday (13th) so over a week ago now and I haven’t heard anything back. Is it normal for just the application process to take this long? Or can I take it as I haven’t got an interview for either of them?
can’t comment GEMS .... but I know my own company wouldn’t necessarily reply in that timeframe particularly a popular role attracting volume applicants. I wouldn’t say that’s ‘long’ :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts