Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am preparing my application for CES for assessment of educational credential. After requesting University to send my application now I found that there is an application to request for official academic records. Now my question is:

If I don't enclose this request form will CES still allow my application for assessment?

Looking for your answer.

Thanks

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hi,

I am preparing my application for CES for assessment of educational credential. After requesting University to send my application now I found that there is an application to request for official academic records. Now my question is:

If I don't enclose this request form will CES still allow my application for assessment?

Looking for your answer.

Thanks
Doesn't matter. It is written on the form that sending this from is not mandatory. I wish they had Rush Services open now

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Doesn't matter. It is written on the form that sending this from is not mandatory. I wish they had Rush Services open now
Thanks. I didn't get IELTS test date before July, so rush service does not make any difference to me :(

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi,

Missed your message at first. They probably didn't which means you can apply with whatever is available the day you are applying.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.