Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all, i recently turned 21 this year and found out that one of the conditions stated under my permanent residence is that my permit shall lapse if i do not submit an application for confirmation within two years of me having turned 21 years of age. ive tried contacting home affairs and vfs with no help as they keep referring me to one another each claiming that the other handles it. has anyone gone through this or has any information that could help? it will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
Lives in Cape Town, South Africa. Originally from Harare, Zimbabwe.
252 Posts
Greetings all, i recently turned 21 this year and found out that one of the conditions stated under my permanent residence is that my permit shall lapse if i do not submit an application for confirmation within two years of me having turned 21 years of age. ive tried contacting home affairs and vfs with no help as they keep referring me to one another each claiming that the other handles it. has anyone gone through this or has any information that could help? it will be greatly appreciated.
Send your request to [email protected] . You may want to also send to [email protected] and [email protected] because they do take long to respond sometimes. Also make sure to request a case number as this will make it easier to get them to take action on this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts