Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am trying to upload some docs in my ImmiAccount but getting an error since last two days ,when i click "view details" in my application:

Application details could not be retrieved at this time. Please try again later.

Anyone else facing problem? Whats the solution?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Many are facing the same problem.

Immiaccount website was under maintenance so it might be that they have not put everything online. Wait for few hours.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
95 Posts
Many are facing the same problem.

Immiaccount website was under maintenance so it might be that they have not put everything online. Wait for few hours.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
I have tried every few hours but apparently the site is down this entire weekend. I was hoping by sunday midnight, it would be up - nope. looks like we might need to wait till they roll out some fixes :(

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have tried every few hours but apparently the site is down this entire weekend. I was hoping by sunday midnight, it would be up - nope. looks like we might need to wait till they roll out some fixes :(
I also get This service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. error when I tried to edit my VISA application. The first 4 steps of 17 works and then when I press the next button it gives the error.

I wanted to submit it and it worked well last Friday. I hope it's not an issue with the application. I lodged a complaint since there are no scheduled maintenance at the moment.

Anyone experiencing something similar?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes, I am facing the exact same issue. Until 4 of 17 stages the site works fine. After that, it doesn't proceed further. Hope this gets resolved by tomorrow Monday.

·
Registered
30 Posts
i am also facing the same issue:

An error has occurred.
Application details could not be retrieved at this time. Please try again later

Please let me know how to solve it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
ImmiAccount: Not being able to upload document

Is it only me or all?

Whenever I am logging in and trying to upload document in ImmiAccount, it says there was a problem in retrieving this account please try again later.

I checked the system update notices and it recommnends to clear browser cookies. I cleared browser cookies several times and also performed Disk cleanup. Tried from IE, Firefox and Chrome. But to no solution.

Why am I getting this? How to get rid of it?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Yes, I am facing the exact same issue. Until 4 of 17 stages the site works fine. After that, it doesn't proceed further. Hope this gets resolved by tomorrow Monday.
I had the same error. It got resolved for me about 8 hours ago. I managed to submit my application, the payment page timed out, logged back in - application now appears to be in "incomplete" yet to be submitted state.:confused:

·
Registered
94 Posts
The site is up now. You might want to complete your applications asap.

·
Registered
95 Posts
it s working today. have uploaded couple of documents without any issues so far :fingerscrossed:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts