Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings!

The online status of my 175 (CLS+MODL) application has been changed to "application being processed further" on 27th oct 09. I have applied to DIAC on 24th June 09.

1) Can anyone please guide me, when the CO will be allocated and he/she will request for PCC and medicals?

2) Should I wait for CO's response or go for PCC and medicals and submit the reports to DIAC?

3) What is the procedure for PCC to be done in India?

4) My wife is pregnant, can anyone let me know of any case where the x-ray was exempted for pregnant ladies?

Regards,

Amit

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
HI amit

1. The CO will contact you when they need further documents from you including the medical & PCC

2. Its upto you, if u want u can get it done now and submit, but you never know when they would be coming to the meds/pcc stage.

3. for PCC you go to the passport office, they have a PCC form, fill that up, give your pp and they do it in a few days. search the forum for the same, it has been discussed many times in teh past

4. no she has to go through the meds, no way out, all you can do is wait for her meds and inform the CO about her condition when they ask for it. consult your doc for the same, normally they do not suggest Xray for pregger women

·
Registered
221 Posts
Dear Amit,

Just to let you know that the status of my application has been changed to "application being processed further" on 19/9/2009 and until today nobody contacted me. But if im lucky i think they should contact me after 20 days.

So total 2 months, i got this result from reviewing the visa timeline websites and comparing people cases with my case.

I applied for visa type 175 - CSL.

Hopefully everything goes with my expectations.

Regards,

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Anj for quick reply,

Do u know the average time for CO to contact me after the online status has been changed to "application being processed further"

I have not sent the change of circumstances on "wify Pregnancy" - should i wait for CO and then send this docs.

I will surely hold medicals, specifically X-ray, if it can not be done during pregnancy.

Amit

·
Registered
84 Posts
our application (175 CSL) also changed to 'application being processed further' on 19/9/09 and we haven't heard anything or had any document status change.

This was the same week that changes were made to priority processing and I wonder if a lot of applications were 'processed further' that week just because if you are on CSL you took a step forward

·
Registered
221 Posts
That is true ELH, all the documents still required, Hopefully within one month they will start with our applications.

Regards,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts