Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I have a question regarding my application for visa 189.
My name on PTE is Anh Hoang Nguyen, while my name on other documents such as PY certificate is Hoang Anh Nguyen. Will it be a problem for the process? It is just a matter of middle name and first name position.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Unfortunately, the DIBP is quite specific that the documents exactly matching your name. So it would be best to have the documents reissued correctly.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hi guys,

I have a question regarding my application for visa 189.
My name on PTE is Anh Hoang Nguyen, while my name on other documents such as PY certificate is Hoang Anh Nguyen. Will it be a problem for the process? It is just a matter of middle name and first name position.
If possible, get it re-issued after talking to Pearson. If they do not agree to do that then you have creating an affidavit as an option.

Rule is that you use your name as per passport in VISA process.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Can someone help me please...

Suppose my name is: Sai Mohan Krishna; where Krishna is my Family name.
Now in passport it is all good: Krishna (Family name) and Sai Mohan (Given name).

But all my other documents, my Family name is placed first. So if you take my educational documents, you will find my name as: Krishna Sai Mohan.

I do have an affidavit to state that family name (Krishna) is placed first in some documents and last in some documents and that Sai Mohan Krishna and Krishna Sai Mohan both are my names.

Now my problem is, in the application, when I declare that I have a different name, they ask me to provide the Family and Given names for my other name. How can I declare this in my application (since my family name is Krishna, just that it is placed in different positions in some documents) How to go about filling the Visa application? Please help...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts