Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok another silly question
husband and i live together in USA with our 2 kids. (Im British citizen) i am stay at home mum and we now live off of my husbands retirment (he retired early due to injury)

Ok so in the appendix 2 question

1.25 Do you and your sponsor have any shared financial responsibilities?

We do, we are both on the mortgage and some bills but the next questions asks to explain what they are and how much we both contribute but we live off of his income everything is joint , back accounts , etc but technically its all his money l

1.27 does your sponsor have any children?

yes i do have 2 children with him (they are his lol the way the question is written it seems like you only put down children that are the sponsors)
if you are suppose to put children you have together down the next questions asked for their nationality. ok they are both born in usa but due to me being British they now have their British passports and are not needing visas to travel so do i put national British like on their passport?

Is your sponsor responsible for supporting anyone financially including ay children listed above?

Again we live together living off of his income providing for our 2 children.

i know these should be simple questions but the visa is geared more towards people just getting together or recently married but living apart so makes it a wee bit confusing to those of us living together for many years and moving back together as a family!

thanks to all that reply in advance as this site truly is a life saver through this process!

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Don't lose sleep over it. Once you make your situation clear, they will understand and won't start nit-picking over your replies. It's a one-size-fits-all form so you need to answer creatively.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much for the reply and yes i totally am over thinking this. Im (like most on here I'm sure) am trying to tackle selling our home and cars, sorting out kids school,doctors, getting info on all out taxes, packing and shipping , banking etc etc.. on top of timing that with the visa so we are not left homeless with no visa or having a visa but needing several months or more to tie up loose ends. Im clearing sweating over the simple stuff!
Your reply had me laughing though as i started thinking of my creative answers lol
thanks again.. until next time i start stressing !! : )

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.