Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon

Please advise how to complete the appendix 2 paragraph 1.21 information about the ex wife of my fiancé : my partner forgot her date of birth .

Should I just cross the box with question of date of birth ? Please help

Thanks

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nyclon , he was married and then divorced , then he had the unregistered partnership . I wrote about that in my thread .

·
Super Moderator
18,071 Posts
This is why you have to stop opening new threads. It's impossible to keep track of your story. If you have a question that is related to a previous thread then add your question there. To find your previous threads, click on your name and then click on "find all posts of".

·
Super Moderator
18,071 Posts
He has no documentation which might have her birthdate on it like a copy of the marriage certificate or divorce decree? If not, make a note in additional information that he can't recall her birthdate.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dear Joppa and Nyclon

Would you be so kind clarify and advise on the several issues regarding the appendix 2 fiancée visa application :

My fiancé had before long term relationship with woman without civil registration of marriage , the joint property , joint accounts , joint insurance and so on .
As well he has two children 21 and 19 yo . He left 4 years ago the family officially left all property ,but still not yet closed the joint account with overdraft and insurance joint account because of debts . My fiancé can't close the debts because he disable and hasn't work income . So it's still there as the joint obligations . Now his ex girl initiated bankrupt procedure .

Would you be able explain :what should be disclose in the application 2 : finance obligation to ex girlfriend and any obligations to help financially to children . How can be effected on my my visa application result the mentioned above facts if I will not disclose it at all .

Thanks in advance

Best regards
Julia

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Your situation is getting more complicated. I suggest you seek the help of a professional advisor.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.