Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question 1.25 asks

Do you and your sponsor have any shared financial responsibilities YES/NO?
If YES tells us what these responsibilities are and how much you and your sponsor each contribute?

I think i have asked this question earlier (but cant find it I'm so bad at technology sorry) but what would i actually tick /put here?

Background info (for those that don't know already) Husband American, Im Scottish, married 16yrs living in USA with our 2 children now moving together back to Scotland. Helping husband do his spouse visa) Im a stay at home mom, we live off of my husbands Retirement income. Yes we have shared financial responsibilities (basically everything We live together lol) The main one being mortgage (until our house sells) But obviously i actual contribute $0 as we live off of his retirement lol
This should be so easy but Its the only question i have left unanswered on the whole form ... some advice would be greatly appreciated then I'm done with this application (yay)

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
When we applied, I was not earning anything but we had joint bank accounts and we ticked 'yes' and said that all our bills and expenses were paid from our joint bank accounts.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Hi,

You can put down what you've told us in here in bullet points

Reactions: TSRHM

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you

Thanks so much.. you are all awesome! Why didnt i think of that? I'm overthinking everything lol
Also yes that is a great suggestion to put a short explanation in the notes!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When we applied, I was not earning anything but we had joint bank accounts and we ticked 'yes' and said that all our bills and expenses were paid from our joint bank accounts.

Did you list what they were and the amounts and then write that they come out of your joint accounts ?

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
No, not at all! Just 'all our bills and expenses are paid for from our joint accounts' or something to that effect. No need to give any more details.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great thank you so much! I just have to go over it all now and i think I'm finally done with both online application and the appendix 2!! yayay

·
Registered
474 Posts
We'd expect that 'yayay' from you again once its been granted

Good luck

·
Registered
98 Posts
Please guys your opinion. I have already submit our application since May but I am so stressed about one thing. in Appendix 2 about previous relationship. my husband has two previous marriages but the UK only know about one as the second one never been declared and the marriage was cancelled after registration in the register office back home. do we still have to mention this? we did not see that sentence that says if there are more than relation please continue in additional information section we went completely blind and did answer this we only put our last marriage details and the last divorce certificates. do you think this information would affect the decision.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We'd expect that 'yayay' from you again once its been granted

Good luck
Aww thank you so much zakmuh ...It will be a capitalized exaggerated yayay accompanied with a jump and a woop woop when the time comes... so watch this space !! lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.