Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I have few question regarding the filling up of financial form

-- on part 1 - 1.28: Is your sponsor responsible for supporting anyone financially including any children listed above? He has one daughter/british citizen..

should i tick YES or NO?

--Since my fiance falls in category A, income from job employment for 6 months continuosly
I will just fill the part 3A financial requirement form right? and leave Part 3B to Part 4A and Part 5 right? Thank you.

Just want o make sure everything is filled up correctly.

·
Registered
474 Posts
If you are applying under category A yes you just fill in this part 3A questions from 3.4 to 3.12 after you go directly to question 3.21.leave out part 3B part 4 and if you have any additional information you can add it in part 5.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you are applying under category A yes you just fill in this part 3A questions from 3.4 to 3.12 after you go directly to question 3.21.leave out part 3B part 4 and if you have any additional information you can add it in part 5.

Thank you Manel. :):):)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what about this? Can someone help me with this? thanks

-- on part 1 of the financial form - 1.28: Is your sponsor responsible for supporting anyone financially including any children listed above? He has one daughter/British citizen.

should i tick YES or NO?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Hi all!

I just want to ask regarding the appendix 2 form about the accommodation. their asking for the passport number of the persons im sharing the house with. is it okay not to fill that up if the persons refused to give their passport details?

Also may I ask about my fiance passport. the online application form asking where his passport has been issued? I cant find it on his british passport? there is nothing says where it issued.

Thank you

·
Registered
39,149 Posts
If they ask for passport details of other tenants, you have to supply them. You will only be let off if they don't hold a passport. While some have been approved despite not showing passport details, that would be at ECO's discretion so you can't count on it. Best to get a place of your own.

Just write UK passport office, UK.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If they ask for passport details of other tenants, you have to supply them. You will only be let off if they don't hold a passport. While some have been approved despite not showing passport details, that would be at ECO's discretion so you can't count on it. Best to get a place of your own.

Just write UK passport office, UK.

Thank you Joppa.

Also may I ask about my fiance passport. the online application form asking where his passport has been issued at? I cant find it on his british passport? there is nothing says where it issued?

Another question:

*what is your sponsor's annual income from this employment before tax?
- should I put what is written on his current p60?

Thank you as always

·
Registered
39,149 Posts
Passport Office, UK, as I've said.
Depending on which category, A or B.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.