Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello just few quick ones on some of the questions I'm stuck on.

I'm applying through cat A and question 2.8 do you intend to work in the uk? Do I put yes after I receive my spouse flr(m) or no as I cannot work on a Fiance visa?

3.10 employers address, email and phone number? My Fiance works in a big company and I only have the head offices address and landline number no email or mobile. Is submitting just the address and landline number ok?

Also I have made a boo boo in filling in question 3.13 has your sponsor had other salaried employment, in the uk, in the 12 months prior to the date of application? I answered NO.
Is this ok and then I skipped to 3.20 and answered what his 12 month salary was instead of just going from 3.12 to 3.21...will this effect my visa if I've answered those other two questions inbetween???

Final one is it right that I leave from 3.22 to part 5 blank as I don't need to fill it in as I'm applying through Cat A????

Also putting my documents together I just hole punch all the papers and tie them together with string and then the same with copies, is this ok????? Or is plastic sleeves need to be used then tied with string???

Thankyou again fellow expats :)

·
Registered
39,079 Posts
About your documents, you shouldn't really deface your originals in any way including punching a hole. Just put them in two piles, loosely and then use strings in a cross fashion to hold them together, the same with copies. Don't use plastic sleeves, except perhaps for things like passports and other smaller documents which can slip out.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I'm applying through cat A and question 2.8 do you intend to work in the uk? Do I put yes after I receive my spouse flr(m) or no as I cannot work on a Fiance visa?
Yes that should be fine as they would understand the usual process for fiance to spouse and that you can work once you get FLR.

3.10 employers address, email and phone number? My Fiance works in a big company and I only have the head offices address and landline number no email or mobile. Is submitting just the address and landline number ok?
I would go by the address/telephone number on the employment letter or wherever your partner's manager is located

Also I have made a boo boo in filling in question 3.13 has your sponsor had other salaried employment, in the uk, in the 12 months prior to the date of application? I answered NO.
Is this ok and then I skipped to 3.20 and answered what his 12 month salary was instead of just going from 3.12 to 3.21...will this effect my visa if I've answered those other two questions inbetween???
I think it may be best to re-print and start again so there is no confusion.

Final one is it right that I leave from 3.22 to part 5 blank as I don't need to fill it in as I'm applying through Cat A????
Yes, if it it doesn't apply - leave blank

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.