Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone!

My partner gets paid weekly, so I was wondering if for the question below we would have to give the sum of the last 52 payslips, or could give the basic pay..

"3.20 What was your sponsor’s total income (before tax) from salaried employment in the 12 months prior to the application?"

And another question (I'm applying for the fiance visa), we've booked the wedding a few months ago, and it took much longer to get all the documents than we thought it would, so now the wedding date will be only about 3 months after the biometrics appointment.. We're tempted to leave this date and change later if needed.. Could the visa be refused over that somehow?! We're only going to send the "marriage appointment confirmation" as proof of intent to marry as well..

Thank you very much in advance!! Those should be the last questions :)

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
Give the information it asks for:

sponsor’s total income (before tax) from salaried employment in the 12 months prior to the application?"

The wedding date is fine.

What category is he applying under A or B ?

Reactions: FA92

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
You answer question 3.20 if you are applying under Cat B .............

If you answer yes to question 3.12 (Cat A) then the form says go to question 3.21

You are not completing the form correctly by the looks of it.

Reactions: FA92

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I answered "No" to question 3.12 because the income has changed, wasn't earning the amount from 3.11 continuously for 6 months prior to the date of the application.. Then answered "No" to question 3.13 and got to question 3.20.

Should I answer "Yes" to question 3.12, then? Nevermind if the wages are different from what they were 6 months ago? Should I still answer 3.11 with the current income? (Basic pay x 52)

Thanks a lot!!

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
You sponsor is paid weekly - so, presume, non salaried?

Is he paid basic wage and then, say, overtime, bonus as per hours worked?

How has his income changed in the last 6 months? Increased basic wage? more hours?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No, it's salaried!

Exactly, basic wage + overtime!

And the basic wage increased, that's how it has changed!

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
If applying under Cat A can't you just take the lowest basic salary level in past 6 months and use that? (ignore increase in basic).

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, sure! Going to use that for question 3.11 then, and answer "Yes" to question 3.12. Thanks very much!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.